Delivered by industry experts, the ‘Sensing Discovery Days’ explore the sensing technologies required to design modern systems that connect the analogue ‘real’ world and digital services
Brussels, Belgium26thOctober 2020 – Avnet Silica, an Avnet company (NASDAQ: AVT), is hosting a series of free half-day online insights and knowledge forums on five dates through October to December 2020 focused onsensingtechnologies, how they impact digital systems, and their applications. The ‘Sensing Discovery Days’ are presented by specialists from across the semiconductor and embedded development industry.Each webcast explores the different use cases and market trends for sensors in a world where society is demanding a more controlled and safe living and working environment.
The first ‘Sensing Discovery Day’of the series isnow available ondemand, with four live webcasts due to be aired on dates over the coming months. All five in the series will be available on demand following the live events.
Upcoming live webcasts:
• Sensors for smart city applications– October 27(Renesas, Microchip, Elmos, NXP)
• Sensors for motor control – November 17(Renesas, MPS, ON Semiconductor, Xilinx, Diodes)
• Sensors for bio sensing and image processing – December 1 (Maxim Integrated, ON Semiconductor, ROHM, Xilinx)
• Sensors for smart industry applications – December 15(STMicroelectronics, ON Semiconductor, Xilinx, Microchip, NXP)
Webcast now available on demand:
• Sensors for predictive maintenance (STMicroelectronics, Allegro MicroSystems, Xilinx)
To indicate interestin the live Sensing Discovery Days, pre-registration is invited at: https://www.avnet-silica.com/sensing-discovery-days, with each webcast subsequently available to watch on demand.