RF/microwave electronic design automation (EDA) software provider NI (formerly AWR Corp) of El Segundo, CA, USA says that registration is open for the Russia leg of AWR Design Forum (ADF) 2017, an open forum that aims to bring together NI AWR Design Environment customers, partners and engineering professionals to learn, network and collaborate on the design of RF/microwave circuits and systems. ADF 2017 is visiting three cities in Russia: St Petersburg on 3 October, Moscow on 4 October, and Zelenograd on 5 October.
Presentation highlights include:
- multi-technology low-temperature co-fired ceramic (LTCC) module design flow;
- system-level simulation and analysis of active phased-array systems;
- RF integrated circuit (RFIC) design flow;
- IHP Microelectronics’ multi-project wafer (MPW) offerings and PDK features;
- PeterSoft Engineering’s gallium arsenide (GaAs) digital phase shifter monolithic microwave IC (MMIC);
- OMMIC’s process roadmap, products and design tools;
- design bureau Robototekhnika’s design of a low-noise amplifier (LNA) at Moscow Unit of OOO IRZ; and
- Planeta-IRMIS’s nonlinear stability analysis.
ADF is free to attend and includes simultaneous Russian interpretation. Seats are limited so advance registration is recommended.