- AIHUG series Ultrasonic mist humidifier adopts an integrated mist module inside. The chip is replaceable. The diameter of fog output is only1-10u. Maximum relative humidity reaches 99%.
- If indoor air is dry, you can add moisture using a portable humidifier. Two types of portable cool-mist humidifiers are: ultrasonic and evaporative. Each has significant differences in how they produce moisture.
- Intelligent control, accurate humidity control: Humidity control system with imported world leading probe. The control precision is within 5%.
- Easy to move, convenient to install.
- Able to move, and able to be mounted on the external wall. Both automatic and manual humidity control are available.
- An ultrasonic humidifier uses high-frequency sound vibrations to produce an extra-fine water mist that is then expelled to add moisture to the room.
- It’s quieter than the following type.
- The ultrasonic generally has no filter factored into its design, which saves operation costs.
- This type of humidifier is considered safer since there is no hot water present in the unit and therefore no risk of scalding.
- However, as with any humidifier that does not boil the water to produce a mist, there is a risk of bacteria being present in it and being discharged to the room.2
- Therefore, disinfecting the humidifier becomes even more important than with a warm mist humidifier that does boil the water.
- Evaporative humidifiers have been in use for decades and are considered the most common humidifying appliance.
- The most basic way to humidify a room is to place a pot or jar of water in the room and allow the moisture to naturally evaporate into the air to relieve dryness.
- An evaporative humidifier works on basically the same principle, but it uses a fan to speed up the evaporation of water and increase humidity in a room.
- The built-in fan draws in air that blows through a moist wick filter at the bottom of the humidifier. As the water evaporates into vapor, it’s pushed out as water mist or spray into the air to increase humidity.