- The 2SA1015 is a PNP transistor that is mainly used for general purpose amplification.
- This transistor consists of three terminals: emitter, base, and collector.
- N layer represents the base side, and the P layers represent the emitter and collector.
Features and Technical Specifications
- The type of transistor is p-n-p
- Power Dissipation: 0.4watts
- Operating Temperature and Storage Temperature: -55℃ to +150℃
- High voltage and High current: Vceo = 50v and Ic = 150mA
- Low Noise: 1dB
- Collector power dissipation: 400mW
- DC gain: 400
- Collector-Emitter and Collector Base breakdown voltage: 50Vdc
- Base Emitter Saturation Voltage: 1.1Vdc
- Collector-Emitter Saturation Voltage: 0.3Vdc
- Base Emitter voltage: 1.45Vdc
Applications of 2SA1015 Transistor
- Driver stage amplifier action
- AF amplifier
- Can be used Darlington pair
- Used in making led flasher