- The electrical output of the transducer can be easily used, transmitted and processed for the purpose of measurement.
- The electrical systems can be controlled with a very small level of power.
- The reduce effects of friction and other mechanical non-linearities.
- Due to the integrated circuit technology, the electrical and electronic systems are compact, having less weight and portable.
- The data transmission through mechanical means is eliminated. Thus no mechanical wear and tear and no possibility of mechanical failures exist.
- The reduce effects of mass inertia problems.
- The electrical transducer has costly.
- While designing the circuit the effects of ageing and drifts of parameters of active components must be considered. This makes the design complicated.