Keynote Speakers Discuss Interoperability, Security and Future of IoT in Industries, Cities and Smart Home
Register for the Works With Press conference here: https://pages.silabs.com/WW2021-PressConferenceReg.html
AUSTIN, Texas, Sept. 2, 2021 – Silicon Labs (NASDAQ: SLAB), a leader in secure, intelligent wireless technology for a more connected world, today announced that Amazon, Google, IKEA, Schneider Electric, Konke, Lifesmart, Tencent Cloud and Tuya will be delivering keynotes at Works With 2021, the defining Internet of Things (IoT) conference livestreaming for free to thousands of engineers, developers and technologists worldwide on September 14-15.
“I’m genuinely excited about the Works With lineup,” said Stacey Higginbotham, founder of Stacey On IoT. “The event has a who’s who of smart home speakers including speakers from Amazon, Google, and Tuya. And this year, I’m excited to see how the show tackles new topics such as smart cities and medical devices. The IoT is going to affect every industry, and Silicon Labs has put on an event that reflects that breadth of the IoT in ways few other shows do.”
Google, Amazon, and Schneider Electric will join Silicon Labs President Matt Johnson to kick off the conference on Sept. 14 from 9 a.m. to 10 a.m. CT. The companies will share insight into the new Matter protocol’s significance in simplifying product development and increasing product compatibility for consumers, and its place within smart home and commercial roadmaps. Landis + Gyr, Google-X – the moonshot factory and City of Austin will deliver their keynotes on smart city technologies at 9:55 a.m. CT on Sept. 15. IKEA will join Silicon Labs CEO Tyson Tuttle for the closing remarks of Works With on Sept. 15 from 3 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. CT.
Keynote speakers include:
- Mike Harris, chief operating officer of Amazon’s Ring, which provides smart security solutions for every home
- Michele Chambers Turner, senior director, Google Smart Home Ecosystem, which creates products that help keep homes comfortable, connected, and secure
- Sitao MA, vice president and chief technology officer of connected living, Schneider Electric, a global leader in the digital transformation of energy management and automation
- Ulf Axelsson, IoT architect, IKEA, whose “Home Smart” smart home line provides products and solutions beyond conventional home furnishing
- Konke, Lifesmart, Tencent Cloud, and Tuya will deliver opening keynotes for the APAC Region’s Works With sessions, which will be hosted on Sept. 15 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. China Standard Time (CST) and Sept. 16 from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. CST. More details on APAC sessions, the press conference and speakers can be found here.
“Fostering and expanding conversations within the IoT ecosystem, creating a space for collaboration and dialogue between industry leaders, partners and alliances, is at our core” said Megan Lueders, CMO, Silicon Labs. “Only in its second year, Works With is attracting thousands of product developers, engineers, designers and executives all committed to innovation and the acceleration of connectivity to improve industries and lives.”
Press Conference Registration
Media interested in attending the Works With 2021 U.S./EMEA press conference on Tuesday, Sept. 14 at 11 a.m. CT are encouraged to register here: https://pages.silabs.com/WW2021-PressConferenceReg.html