There are some important applications of metal oxide semiconductor field effect transistor (MOSFET) which are given below,
- The metal oxide semiconductor field effect transistor (MOSFET) is used in switch mode power supply (SMPS).
- The MOSFET is used for switching and amplifying electronics signals in the electronic devices.
- It can be used in brushless DC motor drive
- The MOSFET is used as an inverter.
- It can be used in electronic DC relay.
- It can be used in digital circuit.
- The MOSFET can be used as a high frequency amplifier.
- It can be used as a passive element e.g. resistor, capacitor and inductor.