Distributor invites visitors to ‘Experience the Future’ at the show, with a focus on AI, machine-learning and smart industry applications – Hall 3A, Stand 111
Brussels, Belgium, 2nd March 2023– Avnet Silica, an Avnet company (NASDAQ: AVT), today announced details of its presence at embedded world 2023, which is being held at the Messe Nuremberg, Germany between 14-16 March 2023.
Avnet Silica will be exhibiting under its umbrella theme of ‘Experience the Future’, with a special focus upon smart industry and the key technologies that underpin its future development, such as artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), and the IoT.
The Avnet Silica stand will host a series of demonstrations in partnership with key semiconductor suppliers and is based around many of the extensive suite of Avnet development kits and boards available today. The demos will include:
- The Renesas powered RaSynBoard always-on AI/ML wireless sensor board for smart voice-UIs and sensor-fusion applications. It features compact battery-powered accelerated edge-AI intelligence, keyword and motion sensing using its onboard digital microphone and six-axis motion sensor.
- Cost-effective automated visual defect inspection solution utilizing i.MX8/9 modules and onsemi`s AR0234 image sensors demonstrating AI and the complete machine learning flow from training to deployment/inference onboard for automated defect inspection use cases.
- A Windows 10 IoT Enterprise demo running on an NXP i.MX 8M PLUS ARM-based embedded processor, which is ideal for low-power devices supporting standard PC applications (API32) and GPU graphics acceleration.
- A gesture-controlled robot utilizing Sensortechnik Wiedemann’s new generation of the High-Performance Platform that enables scalable and powerful vehicle control for mobile machines using AMDs Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoC family
- The STM Motor Control with NanoEdgeAI Kit demonstrating the effectiveness of STM32 powered systems enabling, for example, anomaly detection for predictive maintenance applications.
- The RZBoard V2L running AI inference and H.264 video encode/decode without further CPU processing. The power-efficient and vision-AI accelerated Renesas RZ/V2L processor platform is ideal for development of energy-efficient object detection and classification systems.
- Microchip’s WFI32-IOT Development Board on Avnet’s IoTConnect for Microsoft Azure. IoTConnect will showcase real-time sensor data and Avnet’s Secure Device Management (SDM) capabilities with native integration to Microchip’s Trust&GO hardware secure element.
- STMicroelectronics’ Discovery Kit for IoT Node with STM32U5 on Avnet’s IoTConnect platform for Microsoft Azure. Real-time sensor data is applied in the cloud using IoTConnect’s Dynamic Dashboard utility. This demo features STMicroelectronics’ STSAFE-A110 secure element for cloud authentication and is provisioned using IoTConnect’s Secure Device Management (SDM) features.
- The multi-connectivity asset-tracking platform from ST Microelectronics featuring both short- and long-range connectivity, and a complete set of high accuracy and machine learning sensors for environmental and motion sensing.
On Wednesday 15th March at 5.45pm, Avnet Silica will be announcing the winning prototype from the BayStartUP competition in collaboration with AMD. The competition has particular focus on technology start-ups and supporting innovation and quality in up-and-coming businesses. The award ceremony is an open invitation for visitors to the show and will consist of a cocktail reception and a short presentation from AMD and Avnet Silica. This will take place in Avnet Silica’s booth in Hall 3A Stand 111.