- The 1N4148 is a standard silicon switching signal diode.
- It is one of THE long-lived switching diodes because of its dependable specifications and low cost.
- Its name follows the JEDEC nomenclature.
- The 1N4148 is useful in switching applications up to about 100 MHz with a reverse-recovery time of no more than 4ns.
Features IN914 Diode
- Fast switching Diode
- RMS reverse voltage is 75V
- Peak forward surge current is 4A
- Forward continuous current 300mA
- Reverse recovery time 8ns
- Available in DO-35 Package
Applications of IN914 Diode
- prevent reverse polarity problem
- used in Half Wave and Full Wave rectifiers
- Used as a protection device
- Current flow regulators