- PIR sensor is a passive device that only received infrared light, it detects or measures infrared light radiating from the object.
- This sensor is used for detecting purposes that detect the motion of human beings in a certain range.
- The above shows the circuit diagram of the PIR sensor which detects the motion of a human being in the range of the PIR sensor, then it detects the infrared radiation emitted by a hot body motion.
- The infrared radiation detected by the sensor generates an output electrical signal that can be used to switch on the alert system.
- PIR sensor used in different fields such as automatic switching operation of outdoor lights, lift lobby, common staircases, the automatic switching operation of garden lights based on the presence of a human being, for covered parking area, automatic door operating system in shopping malls.