- This is a portable tiny ozone generator that runs on AC 220V and can produce ozone anywhere it is connected to ozone tablets. Ozone can be utilized for a variety of purposes, including commercial sterilization, car disinfection, residential water purification, and air purification.
Now first of all what is an Ozone Generator? How does it work?
- A tool used to create the gas ozone is known as an ozone generator. Ozone can be used to successfully purify water, but to eliminate air contaminants, ozone levels in the atmosphere must be quite high.
- Health professionals advise that it’s crucial to maintain the environment so that neither people nor pets are exposed to high amounts of ozone.
- By disassembling oxygen (O2) molecules into single atoms, which subsequently bind to other oxygen molecules in the air to form ozone, ozone generators create ozone (O3). According to the International Association of Certified Indoor Air Consultants, they achieve this in one of two methods (InterNACHI).
Ozone Generators Work by:
- Silent corona discharge: These devices create ozone by dissolving ordinary oxygen molecules in the air into single atoms using electric discharge. These atoms subsequently combine with other airborne O2 molecules to create ozone (O3).
- UV rays: This process of ozone formation is comparable to how the UV rays of the sun break oxygen dioxide (O2) into individual oxygen atoms. This method is thought to be less effective than a corona discharge, according to InterNACHI.
Use of Ozone Generators:
- Generators of ozone are debatable. The use of ozone in a smaller home or personal devices could be harmful, despite its usefulness in industrial (purifying water, bleaching wood pulp, detoxifying cyanide waste) and medical applications (killing bacteria, viruses, and odors) where strict standards are followed for manufacturing and using the generators. They are employed in unoccupied areas like those seen in industrial and medical settings.
- Ozone can irritate the respiratory system, thus when a device is utilized in a small area, it must adhere to Food and Drug Administration regulations. It has been determined by public health standards how much ozone is safe for people to be exposed to at one time.
- An ozone generator must produce more ozone than required by public health regulations to kill germs and viruses.