There are some advantages of RC coupled amplifier which are given below,
- The RC coupled amplifier offers a constant gain over a wide frequency band.
- The circuit is very compact and extremely light.
- It used the resistor and the capacitor which are not expensive so the cost is low.
- The frequency response of RC coupled amplifier is excellent.
There are some disadvantages of RC coupled amplifier which are given below,
- The RC coupled amplifier has poor impedance matching because its output impedance is several times larger than the device, at its end terminal.
- It is unsuitable for low frequency application.
- It has low voltage and power gain.
- It has narrow bandwidth.
- It has the tendency to become noisy with times.