- NTAG 5 Link Click is a compact add-on board that acts as a bridge between an NFC-enabled device and any I2C slave, such as a sensor or external memory.
- This board features the NTP5332, a highly integrated NFC IC which creates a secure standard-based link from the device to the cloud from NXP Semiconductors.
- With NTAG 5 Link, the device can connect to the cloud with a single tap.
- The connection uses an NFC Forum-compliant data exchange mechanism involving SRAM to ensure interoperable data transfers.
- Also, it offers 2048 bytes of memory divided into three areas where each area can use a different protection level.
Features of NTAG 5-Link Click
- Uses Can be used for sensor-driven applications and represents an ideal solution for rapidly integrating NFC technology in any custom application.
- On-board Highly integrated NFC IC which creates a secure standard-modules based link from the device to the cloud from NXP Semiconductors.
- Key Features NFC Forum Type 5 Tag compliant, host interface configurable as an I2C master/slave, 32-byte reprogrammable originality signature, AES mutual authentication, event detection, energy harvest feature, and more Interface I2C
Applications of NTAG 5-Link Click
- IoT Sensors Read Without an MCU and Battery.
- Smart Living Applications.
- Industrial Applications.