- It is a bipolar junction transistor that is designed for a high voltage-based application.
- The 300V is the maximum collector to emitter voltage of this transistor and the maximum collector current is 200mA.
- This transistor feature makes it unique as compared to a general-purpose transistor.
Working of MPSA92 Transistor
- MPSA92 transistor is designed for high voltage applications therefore we can use it in different types of high voltage circuitry under -300V.
- MPSA92 transistor is used as a switch, so it can drive load up to 200mA.
- According to the MPSA92 transistor it can also be used as an audio amplifier separately or also in audio amplifier stages.
|This emitter terminal is connected to GND where the flow of current drains out through this terminal.
|This terminal is used to operate the transistor by switching ON/OFF by controlling the transistor biasing.
|This collector terminal is connected to load where the current supplies throughout this terminal.
Applications of MPSA92 Transistor
- MPSA92 transistor is used in RF-based applications below 50MHz, UPS (Uninterrupted power supply) circuits, High voltage based power supply circuits, Inverter based circuits, Transformerless power supplies, Battery chargers, DC High Voltage based Switching, Audio Amplifiers, Computer circuits & Telecommunication.