Live demos and expo talks on GaN FETs, SiC Diodes and MOSFETs provide focal points for event participation
Nijmegen, March 3, 2022: Nexperia, the expert in essential semiconductors, aims to empower innovation by demonstrating its latest developments in power electronics at the Applied Power Electronics Conference (APEC), running from 20th to 24th March 2022 in Houston, Texas. The Nexperia team will be located at booth #534 during expo hours where demonstrations will be provided covering a range of recent innovations including:
- Ricardo EV inverter containing Nexperia’s Power GaN FET technology
- Shanghai E-Drive EV inverter containing Nexperia’s Power GaN FET technology in copper-clip SMD package CCPAK
- Nexperia’s evaluation board for benchmarking dynamic performance of 650 V SiC rectifiers
Batteries & Motor
- LFPAK MOSFETs increasing to highest current in BLDC motor control live demo
- Driving solenoids in automotive applications live demo
- Reverse battery protection solutions live demo
Package Technology & Innovation
- 500 A High Current MOSFETs live demo
- LFPAK 5×6 ASFETs with enhanced SOA technology for hot-swap applications live demo
- LFPAK88 MOSFETs for 12 V high current circuit protection applications live demo
Next generation support tools for power design engineers
- Precision Electrothermal models for MOSFETs enabling early design validation
- Interactive Application Notes and MOSFET & GaN FET Application Handbook
On 23rd March, in conference room 360 DEF, Nexperia’s live expo talks will focus on its ever-expanding portfolio of power products:
Not all MOSFETs are the same
From 12:15-12:45 PM, Tom Wolf, Technical Applications Manager at Nexperia, will discuss how the performance of a power MOSFET can make or break a design. In this session he will address why Nexperia Power MOSFETs differentiate to client’s benefit and stick out from the wealth of MOSFETs available, particularly in the Power-SO8 footprint.
Nexperia introduces Power GaN FETs
From 1:00-1:30 PM, Jim Honea, GaN Applications Director, will deliver a talk which provides a brief overview of Nexperia’s high-voltage GaN FET technology and product portfolio, including the innovative CCPAK copper-clip surface-mount package and some useful tips for successful applications.
Nexperia introduces SiC Schottky Diodes
From 1:45-2:15 PM, Upal Sengupta, Technical Applications Manager, will deliver a talk introducing Nexperia’s SiC Schottky diodes and which will include a benchmarking performance comparison along with an efficiency analysis in an 800 W PFC Topology. Additional details about Nexperia’s SiC Diode portfolio and product roadmap will also be presented.
For more information and to register visit www.apec-conf.org